JGrid Joomla! Datagrid Component Now Available
JGrid Version 4.2 was Released on 7/30/2014.
Data Grid Frontend - An spreadsheet like data grid capability for Joomla Websites in a TAB PANEL format
- Spreadsheet like user interface for viewing tabulated data
- Edit Row Data
- Sorting by Row
- Grouping Rows
- Paging Rows from Server
- Filtering from Server
- Searching Your Grid Data
- Summary Rows
- Images and Flash Grid Cell Data
- URL’s and Email Cell Data Clickable
- Upload and Download Data
- Access Controlled data editing
- Column re-ordering and Hiding
- Custom Popup Tips for Each of your columns to describe data
- Ability to Create, Rename, Delete new Sheets. A "Sheet" is similar to an excel sheet. Grids can have multiple sheets(A good way to provide user specific data).
- Charting of Data (Bar Chart, Line Chart, ....)
- Data Grids of Custom SQL Queries to MYSQL Database
- Create Grids selecting various styles including columns, striped rows, row numbering, grid framing, etc.
- Create Custom Columns
- Manage Various Grid display Settings
- Control access by Grid, Sheet, Grid/Column, Sheet/Column, Sheet/Column/Row
- Progressive Access Assignments No Access, Viewer, Cell Editor, Row Editor, Add/Delete Rows, Sheet Manager, Access Manager
- Full control from administrator backend, limited control for "Access Managers" in front end for specified Sheets
- Create Roles for Access Management or Manage Access by individual User
Full Joomla backend capability to create custom data grids with text, number, date, boolean and list box columns
ACCESS CONTROL - A complete user access control system to control what individual "users" or group "roles" can do to specific grids, sheets in grids, or columns.
LANGUAGE SUPPORT - Designed to Support Joomla Language Packs (English Provided - Language Files available for easily translation to your local language for both front end and backend)
- What Kind of WEB Pages Can You Build With It?
JGrid grids been used to display and provide controlled user editing for all kinds tabular data. Examples include:
- Sports League and Team Scheduling & Results with Flash Highlights
- Real Estate Homes Listings including Images and Flash
- Product Catalogues with Images
- User Updated Membership Lists
- Multi User Updated Issue Lists
- User Updated Dinner Menu Requests
- Financial Results including Charts
- Why is it One of The Best WEB Data Grid Components